Physical and chemical properties (w/v)
Phosphorus (P2O5) 20%
Potassium (K2O) 25%
- Fertilizer that nourishes plants in the form of a homogeneous liquid produced from pure raw materials, and does not cause sediment in irrigation systems
- Free of chlorine and sodium
- produced for foliar application and can be added through different irrigation systems.
- High absorption speed through the leaves
Foliar application from the flowering period until the end of the season at a rate of 2 per thousand (0.4 liters / 200 liters).
Repeat application every 7-10 days
- A specialized formula for the strawberry crop that contains a high concentration of phosphorus and potassium, due to the strawberry’s craving for nutrients
- Leads to enhance the fertility of seedlings, strong and healthy growth, and high efficiency in production
- It improves the transfer of sugars and starch in the fruits and enhance the formation of new branches and stimulates flowering
- It is used in different stages of growth, from the start of flowering and during the production period
- Ensuring the highest possible yield with high variety specifications and a longer shelf life