Physical and chemical properties: (w/v)
Zinc (Zn): 0.5%
Copper (Cu): 0.5%
Molybdenum (Mo): 0.5%
Magnesium (Mg): 1%
Boron (B2O3): 0.5%
- A specialized formula for the beet crop containing studied concentrations of nutrients to ensure good production.
- leads to an increase in the size of the tuber.
- Reduces potassium and nitrogen residues in the tubers.
Foliar application after 50 days of germination at a rate of 5/1000 (1 liter / 200 liters).
Repeat spraying every 10-15 days
- A liquid compound that contains a unique technology, both industrially and chemically, that works to raise productivity in quantity and raise the concentration of sugar content in fruits
- Contains some microelements, including zinc, which works to increase the vital processes of auxins. In addition to magnesium, which works to raise the efficiency of the leaves in Photosynthesis, which is reflected in the increase in the size of the tubers
- Fortified with Boron, which controls the speed of plant absorption of water, and its presence increases the plant’s resistance to drought, thirst, and high temperatures.
- It is fortified with molybdenum, which plays an important role in the physiological processes in the plant, as its presence is considered important in the reduction of nitrates in the plant, as it activates the enzyme responsible for converting nitrates into nitrites into ammonium
Warning: It is not used by ground injection and is not applied to any other crop